Reactive vs Preemtive for Turbo mode

Ok, let me say this as easy as possible. I have 200 down and 23 up... pretty good for gaming and livestreaming. Now, when I use the duma with turbo mode clicked and all the suggested settings by Fraser or the Forum settings for opt... I notice that I actually get way better gameplay and hit detection with preemptive vs reactive.

Example:

1. In preemptive I notice I'm a bit behind in frames not much but I can notice just a bit but, the hit detection is very on point! I still do great Games and slaughter.! No issue I like this with my turbo mode, not bad of a issue just not so much run and gun etc.

2. If I use turbo clicked and use preemptive with all the settings suggested by Fraser or forum etc.... I notice that I'm on point with latency or frames behind a player etc but, the hit detection is not as strong as if I were to use preemptive with turbo etc...

This is so weird since the settings suggest reactive to be clicked for my speed. Any idea to why this is and if I'm doing something wrong?

• Administrators

It's all about finding what works for you. For speed we recommend setting them up the usual way but gaming is another matter and as it's been out awhile now people naturally start to experiment and found settings that worked better. So if it works thats great!

Archived