Getting logged off PSN regularly

Hi,

So I have a 6 month old Netduma R1, my PS3 is connected to it (hard wired). Netduma is connected to internet via another Primary router(hardwired). Off late, probably last 2 days, I am getting logged off the PSN network very frequently, approx around every 5 mins. I tried going wireless and still the same issue. But when I connect the PS3 to the primary router(wired or wireless), this does not happen. I tried a lot of probable solutions from the forum as well as other internet sources, but haven't been able to fix this issue. Finally I factory reset the Netduma, but sadly this did not work either. Can someone help?

Hey Crossyy.. thanks for responding.. but looks like it might have been an issue with the PS3.. not sure.. I got a PS3 system update today.. and after the install the problem seems to have resolved.. still no idea what caused it though..

• Administrators

Hey Crossyy.. thanks for responding.. but looks like it might have been an issue with the PS3.. not sure.. I got a PS3 system update today.. and after the install the problem seems to have resolved.. still no idea what caused it though..

Great to hear that, are we okay to close this thread?

Archived