BF4 Playstation 4 Setup guide

Alpertdon

I am excited to see what this router can do , but i am not sure if i can get all of these benifits in australia where there is not an abundance of players/servers to pick from, nor do i know if the router will filter out all dice sponsored game lobbies coz im thinking they are hosted in the USA? I bought the device thinking it will probably help me more with gaming regardless of the internet environment. But my main question before it arrives, is whether there is a setup guide for using the router with PS4 and Battlefield4? I love this game and just dont play anything else .

• 5 months later...

Well I can already select the region, within bf4, I think the issue boils down to people from other regions spoiling the Australian servers due to their massive ping (?) . I find it annoying that some games I have lag advantage but mostly the other players have a second or two of lag advantage. I'm stuck playing mostly in vehicles as they are less sensitive to lag . I wonder if the netduma tech guys have worked out optimal netduma bf4 ps4 settings and have posted them somewhere..

Well I can already select the region, within bf4, I think the issue boils down to people from other regions spoiling the Australian servers due to their massive ping (?) . I find it annoying that some games I have lag advantage but mostly the other players have a second or two of lag advantage. I'm stuck playing mostly in vehicles as they are less sensitive to lag . I wonder if the netduma tech guys have worked out optimal netduma bf4 ps4 settings and have posted them somewhere..

All I play is BF4 ,these are dedicated servers using the ps4 wired to the Netduma and in hyper lane helps,however you need a decent connection as well,but like you said these servers are full of out of region players ,the EU servers are loaded with players from everywhere,what I do is use the bf4 in game network graph in settings to see who the sever is performing , also if it's crap then leave and find another,try 32 player servers as well as you will get less lag.thats all you can do really due to it being dedi servers

Archived