Gbit internet troubles

I have 1Gbit down/50Mbps up straight from my modem but can't get anything faster than 50Mbps down/20Mbps down when ran thru NetDuma. I have followed all directions in the thread on slow speeds and have updated to 10.03.5.

What is the deal.

On top of all that, not finding that the Netduma really has produced a better playing experience. Always trying to connect me to a server that is too far and finding that it is connecting me to players with horrible connections so regularly that it is making the experience worse. Without Netduma, I would play against a 3 bar very infrequently. With Netduma, it is regular occurrence.

Somebody tell me, what the heck gives?

What modem are you using? Have you pressed reset distribution in congestion control? You using reactive algorithm? IPv6 disabled in the 3 places? DPP disabled? Congestion control sliders @ 100%?

It is made by ZTE Corporation and the modem is called Intertek for Hotwire Fision Fiber Optics. Yes, all those things have been done!

• Administrators

Hey, for the lag issue it would be helpful if you could post the screenshots from here for the speeds as well it would be helpful if you could provide screenshots of the entire Congestion control page, miscellaneous settings as well as WAN & LAN settings

Archived