BO3 Xbox 1 settings help please

Welshy

Hi all,

I live in the UK using the Xbox and have set my home location over Germany/Belgium only, ping assist on zero with strict enabled but the geo filter does not detect any dedi servers and I can't get into any lobbiies.

I have both the Xbox/PS4 and use the exact same settings on the PS4 and have no problems finding a server and getting into a game.  

Any ideas whats going on?  When I disable the geo filter on the xbox I get into lobbies with US folks and I live in the UK?

on xbox one the uk servers show up in USA. I do what you are doing now to get me in p2p games as the servers dont agree with me. Either turn strick off before searching or move ping assist to your base ping. I get 11ms to UK servers which show on the map as USA.

on xbox one the uk servers show up in USA. I do what you are doing now to get me in p2p games as the servers dont agree with me. Either turn strick off before searching or move ping assist to your base ping. I get 11ms to UK servers which show on the map as USA.

So keep my geo filter over Germany/Belgium and turn strict off or move my ping right?

• Administrators

xbox one UK servers show up in USAon the map, they did on AW aswell.

Force p2p if you have a supa dupa connection its the best way to play.

They should appear in the UK. I also did a cloud update yesterday which should help with that. 

Archived