Having problems connecting to Xbox Live

PyroXL

I just received my Netduma r1 today and have been trying to set it up and play black ops 3 for the past couple of hours. I have my modem connected to the R1 and then the R1 connected to my xbox one. when i turn my xbox on its not connected to XBL i go to test connection and it wont connect. i then unplug the modem and the R1 and reconnect them and the test again. it says all is good. i try to play BO3 and it wont connect to servers. I go to call of duty website and it sayd all services are fully operational. i then test again and it wont connect to XBL. I have never seen this problem before with my old router. Any ideas??

• Netduma Staff

The geo filter is on. I followed all the directions when setting it up. When i test the network it changes, it has told me that all is good and then it wont connect. and then it has also said that it cant connect.

Does is connect if you disable the GeoFilter? :)

i turned it off, still nothing. i just hit reset on the router, and now i cant even connect to the "netduma r1" wifi. somehow my old wifi from my old router still works even tho the router is no longer connected, but it wont go to the netduma control panel unless im on the netduma wifi. which it isnt connecting to...smh

Archived