Router not working

Hi,

My R1 has been working without a hitch since I got it on day one. Last week however, it started behaving peculiarly. It started suffering serious lag, and I was repeatedly dumped out of Blops3 games. The ping times on the interface were varying from 50ms to 700ms. I've tried the router on two different internet connections without resolution. Connecting my Xbox without the router causes normal gameplay to resume (with normal lag etc., obviously). Also, the web interface has been wonky, and I an no longer able to connect to it from the WAN side. I've done a couple of factory resets, but this has not helped.

Thanks in advance.

It's got to be asked but:

1. What firmware version are you running?

2. Have you factory reset the router?

3. Do you own an Arris/Motorola modem?

4. What browser are you using for the router GUI?

5. Have you tried shutting down both your ISP modem and the Netduma R1 and then re-powering both after about 3-5 minutes?

Sorry to but in on this thread, but this is the same issue i've been experiencing.  It was working fine, and a few days ago it seems like I'm lagging crazy, and being placed in really bad lobbies where people are 1 baring and 2 baring.  I do have an Arris/Motorola modem.  Would that be the issue causing this?

• Administrators

Hi,

1. R1-v-1-03-5m

2. Yes, twice.

3. No.

4. Chrome -  47.0.2526.106 (64-bit)

5. Yes.

Thanks. :-)

Could you provide screenshots of the settings asked for here please. Also check this.

Sorry to but in on this thread, but this is the same issue i've been experiencing.  It was working fine, and a few days ago it seems like I'm lagging crazy, and being placed in really bad lobbies where people are 1 baring and 2 baring.  I do have an Arris/Motorola modem.  Would that be the issue causing this?

What Arris model do you have? If its the affected modem then yes that could be causing it. Could also provide the same screenshots as above in a new thread please.

^bumping this. I too have an Arris modem. Non wireless.

What Arris model do you have? If its the affected modem then yes that could be causing it. Could also provide the same screenshots as above in a new thread please.

Archived