Speed dropping dramatically again

Hello.  So this is the second day in a row that the speed has dropped on me while using the Netduma.  Yesterday I noticed my speed was at 4 mbps or something crazy like that.  I'm supposed to be getting 300 mbps.  So i followed the instructions, unchecked the deep pocket processing and disabled the ip6 on Wan and Lan and it gave me my full speed.  Now today I have the same exact issue and it's still disabled and unchecked.  Any reason why this is happening?  I know it's not my provider.  They recently upgraded the nodes in my neighborhood so my connection was always over 200 mbps at anytime during the day.  This is pretty frustrating.  Do i have to keep changing settings or something?

post-6110-0-40027700-1452316628_thumb.jpg

powered down the R1 while using the netgear. Tried it again after it had sat an hour and speeds are back up again.  This is NOT my ISP

4981207166.png

I just don't get it.  I swear this thing is either being attacked, remote controlled or broken. Literally I have spent more time troubleshooting issues than I have been gaming.  Feels pretty pointless right about now. 

• Netduma Staff

Hello.  So this is the second day in a row that the speed has dropped on me while using the Netduma.  Yesterday I noticed my speed was at 4 mbps or something crazy like that.  I'm supposed to be getting 300 mbps.  So i followed the instructions, unchecked the deep pocket processing and disabled the ip6 on Wan and Lan and it gave me my full speed.  Now today I have the same exact issue and it's still disabled and unchecked.  Any reason why this is happening?  I know it's not my provider.  They recently upgraded the nodes in my neighborhood so my connection was always over 200 mbps at anytime during the day.  This is pretty frustrating.  Do i have to keep changing settings or something?

Hey :) Can you press 'Reset Distribution' under device prioritisation and then not not change it anymore. Make sure you have followed all the instructions here.

Same thing here

Please don't thread-hijack. You have your own thread for your problems.

Hey :) Can you press 'Reset Distribution' under device prioritisation and then not not change it anymore. Make sure you have followed all the instructions here.

Hi Crossy.  Thanks for getting back.  I followed all the instructions, and I'm still having the same issues.  The connection on speed test shows only 14 mbps down, the upload is correct with 20 mbps.  Do you know what else could be doing this?  I never had this issue until i used this router.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Crossy.  Thanks for getting back.  I followed all the instructions, and I'm still having the same issues.  The connection on speed test shows only 14 mbps down, the upload is correct with 20 mbps.  Do you know what else could be doing this?  I never had this issue until i used this router.

Hey :) Are the congestion control sliders set to 100%? Did you press reset distribution?

I swear I'm having the same issue I got so tried of it I just disconnected my netduma router and just use my router router I played better games with my regular router in one day than I played in over a month with the netduma router got a 1 on 1 three times same shit so I just unplug it but they not going 2 say its they router they just going 2 tell you just go to the forum personally I'm freaking tried of going 2 this forum trying 2 troubleshoot and keep coming away with nothing but laggy games and slow speeds so now I'm stuck with a router that's not doing what it advertise to do LAG KILLER not for me they have no return policy so basically if u by it u stuck with it if it work for u or not

• Administrators

I swear I'm having the same issue I got so tried of it I just disconnected my netduma router and just use my router router I played better games with my regular router in one day than I played in over a month with the netduma router got a 1 on 1 three times same shit so I just unplug it but they not going 2 say its they router they just going 2 tell you just go to the forum personally I'm freaking tried of going 2 this forum trying 2 troubleshoot and keep coming away with nothing but laggy games and slow speeds so now I'm stuck with a router that's not doing what it advertise to do LAG KILLER not for me they have no return policy so basically if u by it u stuck with it if it work for u or not

We're doing a 1 on 1 tomorrow

May not be how it works in UK but...

fo·rum
ˈfôrəm/
noun

1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Archived