Anybody else having issues tonight?

bagsta69

Hi all, tried for the last 2hours to get some games in on AW with very little luck. to the point I just quit and rage quit on 4 games tonight. I never normally rage quit.

I mean the game was throwing me onto dedicated servers in UK, France and Germany and im getting kdr's on tdm or 0.4, o.5, 0.2 on one game. WTF, Im no gaming god and "did" have a kdr of 1.05 till I started connecting full time to these dedi's.

I am 60 kills down on the evening,

Grrrrrrrrr

Everything has been grand till the last 2 nights.

Oh well I guess with sbmm I may start getting easier lobbies lol

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi bagsta,

Sorry to hear that, I know you were direction it at other users. Were your pings any higher than usual? If so it could be a local congestion issue and we can help there :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers man, just try get some screen caps of your ping graph and we can check it out. Also the Network monitor is useful as well. Thanks!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers buddy, that looks alright. Next time you jet those spiky dedis let me know.

Don't worry I'm coding at the moment :)

You can join us in chat(top right) if you like, there usually people there. 

Hi all, tried for the last 2hours to get some games in on AW with very little luck. to the point I just quit and rage quit on 4 games tonight. I never normally rage quit.

I mean the game was throwing me onto dedicated servers in UK, France and Germany and im getting kdr's on tdm or 0.4, o.5, 0.2 on one game. WTF, Im no gaming god and "did" have a kdr of 1.05 till I started connecting full time to these dedi's.

I am 60 kills down on the evening,

Grrrrrrrrr

Everything has been grand till the last 2 nights.

Oh well I guess with sbmm I may start getting easier lobbies lol

Ya its been awful all day. May I ask how you know when you were on a dedi as opposed to listen, or are you just assuming since you did better that one game lol?

Hi Dwaythedream, when playing the big red circle appears which is the host, if you click on it you cannot update it. Usually you can rate update and ping a host. If it is a dedi you cannot update so therefore you cannot allow or block a dedi.

Lats night nearly every game was on a dedi or switched to a dedi as the game started.

Bagsta I was getting the same thing last night, always connecting to a dedi and could definitely feel the difference.  Marshmallow bullets were back.

My pings were around 30-40ms but with a LOT of jitter which I hadn't been getting when connecting P2P, had to slow down my gameplay and go for zone defence...aka camping ;)

I find it's not so much the ping times that suffer on these dedis but the jitter is terrible and that seems to have a big effect

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hey Akic,

You guys should just try move to other dedi clusters. One of our fist customers pollutionblues says he prefers to get the Netherlands ones. So perhaps pitch tent in the Netherlands and see how like the feel of them!

Guest Netduma_Iain

I hope so too, every time people seem to have a bad experience you nearly always see xbl go down within 24 hours of it. Sigh 

Im on PS4 lol. It is probably a lag fest in my universe at the moment cause we got a right kicking in the cricket to :( You working on anything that can help the England team out ?

Well today is another day to go spread the Bagsta luuuuuurve with an AK12 or HBR :)

I've never been put on a dedi in France or Germany however, my wife and I only ever play FFA so that may be the reason. Recently we've been using the Geo-filter to avoid the dedi's.

When we do connect to dedi's they are either in Ireland or the Netherlands. The Irish ones are pretty bad on FFA, we had much better games on the Netherlands servers. XBL has been having issues this week which always seems to have a massive effect on gameplay especially on the dedi's

I wouldn't say the Netherlands servers are amazing but we've had more good games on the Netherlands servers than the Irish ones.

Archived