New Router New Start

Right guys i've been waiting for a downgrade from bt infinity to a standard connection with sky for two months up until a few days ago. I've left the settings exactly the same on my netduma as when i was with BT, but changed speeds (up/down) and placed the netdumas ip into the Default DMZ Server on the sky hub and deisabled sky hubs wifi.

Do i need to change any more settings regards the sky hub?

Ticked Respond to Ping on Internet WAN Port

MTU Size (in bytes) 1500
Router Mode DSL OnlyWANOE Auto

UPnP ON

Advertisement Period (in minutes): 30

Advertisement Time To Live (in hops): 4

• Administrators

Hey Ricky, of the settings you posted I would definitely disable UPnP on the hub. Other than that there shouldn't be anything else you really need to change on it. The R1 is in the DMZ which is the most important thing

Hey Ricky, of the settings you posted I would definitely disable UPnP on the hub. Other than that there shouldn't be anything else you really need to change on it. The R1 is in the DMZ which is the most important thing

Cheers Fraser, i will make sure this is done. I ended up unplugging the netduma and running my sky hub solo as i was having party connection issues that i could not solve. i tried everything i could find on and around the net to fix the issue but nothing worked until i unplugged the netduma and my m8s could join instantly.

I will be giving this another try at some point today when i can be bothered with it, but my patience is wearing thin regards your product as i've had nothing but issues.

in my personal opinion this product is not fully working and nothing to what i expected. Sadly...

• Administrators

Cheers Fraser, i will make sure this is done. I ended up unplugging the netduma and running my sky hub solo as i was having party connection issues that i could not solve. i tried everything i could find on and around the net to fix the issue but nothing worked until i unplugged the netduma and my m8s could join instantly.

I will be giving this another try at some point today when i can be bothered with it, but my patience is wearing thin regards your product as i've had nothing but issues.

in my personal opinion this product is not fully working and nothing to what i expected. Sadly...

We can set up a 1 on 1, more than happy to help. Just send me a PM and we can arrange it

Thanks for the offer Fraser, but I've sent it back to the company for a refund as its not compatible for one of the games i purchased it for, plus i feel its not a 100% working product.

I'm not a fan of waiting for blind updates either. This router is very buggy, its a shame because it has potential :( Once the issues are fixed and its running correctly it may be worth a purchase but the experience I've had is negative and i have tried all the info thats been provided.

Thanks none the less

Regards

Ricky

That what it means to be an Early Adopter.

I paid £159.99 If i knew being an Early Adopter would mean nothing but issues and incompatibility i would not have purchased in the first place. Maybe a real video should be placed onto my youtube chanel that as over a million viewers?

• Administrators

I paid £159.99 If i knew being an Early Adopter would mean nothing but issues and incompatibility i would not have purchased in the first place. Maybe a real video should be placed onto my youtube chanel that as over a million viewers?

I still think whatever issues you were having could have been easily been resolved, especially with a 1 on 1 when I can change things quickly but you have returned it now so no worries there. Hope you consider us again in the future.

I had mine running through my Sky hub and it worked fine, I've now changed to plus net fibre extra just so I don't have to have a router connected to a router as with sky they use there own connection type were you can't use any other router but there's, so now all good on my by modem and the Duma which is a lot less clutter lol

I'm guessing operator error.Plenty of YT's a lot bigger than you that love the duma but I guess it's not for everybody.If you turned down the one on one to get it dialed in and diagnose any issue's then that's your loss.

Archived