Connecting to friends

I have been having a issue with one of my friends connecting to me. All my other friends I have had no problem connecting with them. I have followed the step that are posted in the wiki, however when we get in a private match I enable geo filter he doesn't show up, disable geo filter he doesn't show up. I have changed every setting still doesn't show up he doesn't have a vpn or anything that would hide his isp. thank you in advance for any help given.

• Administrators

Hi Reaver,

So I assume you have followed this: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

If so and you can't see him, make sure to zoom out on the Geo-Filter. He may be incorrectly located by the router. See if he somewhere else in the world. Then try allow him :)

Thank you I will give that a try and see if that help to locate him. I have notice that its also affecting another friend out of the same area they both have time warner cable as there isp so i'm wondering if time warner is somehow blocking them

He's probably mislocated.Had a friend that I set at 100 % and we connected just fine,then he moved to Detroit and got everything set up again and all is good.Then he moved back to Kalamazoo and hid ID had changed and he didn't show up on GF.

So how I fixed it for me was,deleted him on allow and deny and just clicked on his circle with his new ID and allowed him 100 % and all was good again.

My friend and I was wondering the same thing. We got thinking that it maybe the dns server so he tried to change that but there was not change. there a few friends of my that show up in different states than they live in 

Archived