BO3 Lag Xbox One Help

We have all seen people upload gameplays on the forum and seen how unbelievable the hit detection is but unfortunately it's not the same for us all,as soon as I come across problems which happens a lot to me the first person I blame is my isp,run pingplotter at peak time and see if anything stands out,we get that obsessed with trying to find the perfect hit detection and im sure there will be people who are regularly reseting/rebooting modem and routers which I've found out from own experience it is not healthy for you're line,I'm not saying you are constantly rebooting/resetting but maybe leave things how they are and you're line might settle down, I'm only suggesting that because the clip you put on looks exactly the same as mine did just a few weeks ago

I actually don't know the last time I reset anything. I just can't remember may have been last week maybe longer I just can't remember.  I run ping plot always because comcast is a bunch of crooks and lairs. I would drop them like a bad habit if I could but I'm stuck haha. They have had two guys in a truck outside my home gaming before. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Just saw the video that is not lag comp at all.

Either the host was absolutely terrible so everyone was suffering or you're experiencing packet loss. If you get a chance try blocking every device in your house in "Device Manager > Edit". Does that help?

Also if that's just a one off rare blip everyone get's that if it's consistent (please be honest) then let's try figure it out. 

Just saw the video that is not lag comp at all.

Either the host was absolutely terrible so everyone was suffering or you're experiencing packet loss. If you get a chance try blocking every device in your house in "Device Manager > Edit". Does that help?

Also if that's just a one off rare blip everyone get's that if it's consistent (please be honest) then let's try figure it out. 

In my case I am able to disconnect everything from my home network and game. I have ping plot running constant tho when I unplug the rest of my network its not. I don't see anything on the internet diag. Ill run some more tests this afternoon, its am here and let you know.

I've not gamed much over Xmas but I've been leaving my sliders at 100 both ways and giving my xbox 100% priority on the flower and I've been having a awesome time maybe give it a try mate

Imma try that out today. Thanks what speeds are you running?

Archived