Problem with wifi connection after recent update.

Thanks everyone for the input.

Tom I am slow over wifi. I have unchecked the workaround and reset the netduma then rechecked wifi workaround and reset and I still seem to have connection issues. I only use wifi for my phones and my wireless printer. So it's not a huge deal, but I'd like to keep the R1 as the main wifi so I can control usage while I game. (Obviously lol)

• Netduma Staff

Sorry! I've been busy lately! Hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend! I'm still having issues over wifi. I changed channels on the Duma and I'm still having slow connection. It's better now, but still hit bumps in the road at least twice a day. Ideas??

What speeds are you actually getting through Wifi?  :)

• Administrators

Hi if those are the only things using your phone how do you know the bandiwidth is low? All of those devices have very inaccurage speed tests. I'd recommend using/boring a laptop and trying out the speed :) 

• Administrators

Erm can you make sure on "Congestion Control" you reset distribution and don't touch the flower thing then have anti-flood set to 100%. Does the problem go away? 

Also make sure the wifi on the other router is disabled when you're using the Netduma wifi as they may interfere with each other. 

Archived