Jump to content

Dialatech

XR500 Early Access
  • Posts

    325
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dialatech

  1. when games load i can see all the servers but then it goes off like normal. but then when im searching for a game in COD,Apex,fifa i get no icons/symbols at all.
  2. I'm not sure if this is an issue or not but i have the geo-filter on filtering mode but when im in game or connecting to a game., i cannot see anyone on the geo-filter map. Ive zoomed all the way out and nothing.
  3. Okay so i downloaded the firmware again and flashed it again and then factory reset and ive not had the issue for the last few hours. i will keep an eye on it and report back in a day or so
  4. Nope the issue is still there. nothing loads. i just get an error straight away. if i click on another section. i get the error again.
  5. i have done a factory reset and the issue is still there. This router was the waste of 250 pound.
  6. Do you mean doing a factory before applying the beta firmware. if so then yes i did.
  7. I updated the firmware around a month ago to the beta 3.0 firmware and im still getting this issue. 3.0 firmware did a fix a few of my issues that i have with this router but its no way near the price tag i paid for it. XR500 is extremely slow going from section to section.
  8. I had a look last night and the FW has changed versions now. I played around 3 hours of Fortnite last night and my ping was around 10ms to 15ms on all servers i connected too.
  9. I have noticed a difference in the connection with my Super Hub 3 the last few days. Generally my ping has been around 30's but the last few days its been around 10ish in most games. I have also ran a ping plotter test and its a stable connection with no spikes after 5 Hours.
×
×
  • Create New...