First of all, would like to thank Netduma for thier support. In particular, @Netduma Fraser who actively monitors these forums. I received the router in 3 days shipped to the USA. 1 day earlier than estimated. So, my setup is probably more complex than others here. I have a 2.5 gig ISP, so I use an Opnsense router with a 2.5 gig ports, level 7 layer firewall and have a dedicated port based VLAN configured for the R3. I setup IPV6 prefix delegation and 1:1 nat from the R3 to my external IP. The combination of these settings allows proper IPv6, and avoid double nat to my gaming pc, Xbox series x and PlayStation 5 with the cascade router setup. I also have an Asus WiFi 7 router in AP mode configured as another port based VLAN from the Opnsense router for wireless and IOT devices.
As far as the R3, everything is working fine except.ping optimizer, it works fine for uploads, but doesn’t for downloads stays at 100%. The other issue is that the ping stabilizer graph doesn’t work at all times due to not being able to ping the host server/computer. The ping always stabilizes though, so I’m not sure if this actually a problem. Everything else works fine. I’ve been running it for 3 days without a restart.