another noob question

Taff

1. if you disable every button on the netduma does it turn into just a straight router?

2. i still see the geofilter showing players, is this supposed to happen?

3. i still get good games, how does it effect them with everything turned off?

thanks for your time.

• Netduma Staff

1) Kind of. You would still be using device prioritisation as that can't really be turned off and if you had pre-emptive selected then you'd still be using an algorithm that was developed for the Netduma so it wouldn't be exactly like a normal router.

2) Yeah, even if the GeoFilter is disabled you still see the players :)

3) Not too sure. If you really want to test it out make sure you've restarted the console after disabling everything.

just unticked  all in settings, unticked everything on host filtering page and all the other pages. have to do host page last because no cookies, it will all be ticked again after you come back to that page.

If I may aks what do you mean by disabling every button on netDuma?

• Administrators

just unticked  all in settings, unticked everything on host filtering page and all the other pages. have to do host page last because no cookies, it will all be ticked again after you come back to that page.

You could put cookies on and un tick everything and it would save. 

At some point I imagine you'll get a host far away which will be quite unenjoyable

You could put settings on and un tick everything and it would save. 

At some point I imagine you'll get a host far away which will be quite unenjoyabl

cool thing is,i dont have to throttle it now. (ive saved it in setting,like you said)

Archived