Original R1 ping values

Hi

I noticed that recent BO4 Blackout updates have amended the in-game connection meter. 

It used to show a figure equal to whole frames (34,51 etc) but now shows a live number 27,28,29.......

However, have noticed a couple of times the figure is LOWER than the equivalent number shown on the R1 geofilter page.

I only have one connection showing so am sure I am pinging the right thing.

How can R1 be higher than in-game which includes processing delay?

the in-game connection monitor is highly inaccurate and cannot be relied upon, much like the game as a whole! The R1 ping status is reliable on the geo filer page!

• Netduma Staff
19 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi

I noticed that recent BO4 Blackout updates have amended the in-game connection meter. 

It used to show a figure equal to whole frames (34,51 etc) but now shows a live number 27,28,29.......

However, have noticed a couple of times the figure is LOWER than the equivalent number shown on the R1 geofilter page.

I only have one connection showing so am sure I am pinging the right thing.

How can R1 be higher than in-game which includes processing delay?

Big Dog is correct - in-game connection meters are always inaccurate, whereas the Ping graph on the R1 directly pings the game server. I don't know the complexities of why, but it's an incredibly accurate way to measure your ping :)