Disconnected from COD servers

Six7 Tango

I am getting disconnected from the COD servers while in match, every match I've played today. I get disconnected for a split second then I am immediately able to be back on the server to get in a match. I have the Netgear XR700 and I'm playing wired. Already switched out all ethernet cables and rebooted modem, router, and ps4. Tried with and without geo filter on, same results kicked during match. Any thoughts?

No

Power cycled the modem an XR700 seems to have fixed the geo bug waiting to see if I'm going to get kicked from current match

Kicked again! Had no problems at all with the XR500 now I cant even complete a match with the XR700! Guess I will hook the XR500 back up and see if the issue continues.

4 matches on the XR500 not disconnected at all. I know you said the DoS Attack in the logs wasn't the cause but not occurring with the XR500 

20181028_165128.jpg

While I was using the XR700 I turned the geo filter to spectating mode to see if I would would still get disconnected and during the match I got disconnected. Then I removed the PS4 from the geo filter on the XR700 and played a couple matches and got disconnected from those as well. Then I hooked the XR500 back up and played 3 games with no geo filter, 3 games with geo filter spectating mode, and just finished 3 games with geo filter in filtering mode and never got disconnected in any of the 9 games. It kicks me to the BO4 main screen when it was occurring on the XR700 but then I am immediately available to search for a new game.

ok went to eat with PS4 on and sitting in BO4 create a class. was gone too long and PS4 powered off. Turn back on and now the error keeps popping up and wont allow me to use geo filter again. im on the original FW now. i downgraded to it because was having same problem with newer FW

DumaOSerror.png