Keep getting "Cannot Connect to Router Error"

zIProphet

• Netduma Staff

Hi, welcome to the forum! Where are you receiving this error message (i.e what are you doing when the error happens?)

By config file do you mean for the Hybrid VPN feature? Please give us as much information as possible about your setup, and if possible screenshot the error message. We'll take it from there. Thanks!

What model router do you have? 

What FW version are you using?

What browser are you using? Try FF or Opera.

Be sure to clear all browser caches, exit or close the browser then relaunch the browser.

• Administrators

I think it's likely to be an issue with your VPN config file. Has it ever worked previously? Is it an OpenVPN config?

Also - could you try a different server location.

I'm having a similar issue  I bought the net doma r1 on 2016  And I had it disconnected for like a year and a 1/2 and in the time frame i lost all types of information  I had everything written down on a notepad and the wife accidentally threw it away so Is there any possible way I could  Manually restarted from factory🙏

I have a Internet cable connected directly from the  Modem to the netduma R1 and a internet cable from the netduma R1 to the  Laptop I open up a Google Chrome browser And search 192.168.88.1 and I  Get error All the lights on the netduma R1 are ON the PWR & ACT light   Are ON 🙏

• Netduma Staff
On 10/21/2018 at 5:05 AM, josua canales said:

I have a Internet cable connected directly from the  Modem to the netduma R1 and a internet cable from the netduma R1 to the  Laptop I open up a Google Chrome browser And search 192.168.88.1 and I  Get error All the lights on the netduma R1 are ON the PWR & ACT light   Are ON 🙏

So this is your interface login you have lost? Can you not use the factory reset button on the back of the router?