Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Servers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kahari

Kahari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Local time: 09:13 PM

I keep connecting to servers that are out of my radius. I've reset the playstation etc. and still it keeps connecting me to servers out of the radius. BTW The Indiana servers are trash!!! Please fix them or get rid of them. In other posts I've seen people who connect to the Indiana servers say the same thing. They truly are horrible! Thanks!

Attached Files

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,853 posts

You've either got it set to Spectating Mode instead of Filtering Mode in the devices panel or strict mode has been unticked in the Geo-Filter Map options.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

Kahari

Kahari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

I've gotten this message since updating to the latest firmware.

Attached Files

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,853 posts

Rename the device back to what it was before and it will go away or a factory reset will fix it

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

Kahari

Kahari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Did the factory reset and fixed the issue, but now my geo-filter isn't working

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,766 posts

Did the factory reset and fixed the issue, but now my geo-filter isn't working

What precisely do you mean by not working? Is your device added and set to Filtering Mode? What are your current settings?

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users