Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i keep getting this WARNING sign

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 01:25 PM

Hi guys i need help from Preventing this WARNI Sign from coming out.. I checked everything on it and i dont seem to have anything connected to the VPN and i also dont have any ADBLOCKERS?

WHAT CAN I DO? PLZZ HELP

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 2,600 posts
  • Local time: 08:25 PM
  • LocationLondon, UK

Moved to 'General Support'. Don't request 1 on 1 support unless a member of staff tells you to do so.

What's the warning say?

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,581 posts

Hi guys i need help from Preventing this WARNI Sign from coming out.. I checked everything on it and i dont seem to have anything connected to the VPN and i also dont have any ADBLOCKERS?

WHAT CAN I DO? PLZZ HELP

Welcome to the forum! Make sure you're using Google Chrome or Firefox and you're using the default Netduma theme. Please let us know what the error says.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

ViciousSavag3

ViciousSavag3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 01:25 PM
  • the WANING message says
  • "Something went wrong when trying to Ping. Please make sure no devices are VPND and that your Firewall isnt Blockin the Ping Result"
  • even tho i know i dont have anything VPN to it and theres no Firewall Blockin anything but message still manages to come out for some reason

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,581 posts

• the WANING message says
  • "Something went wrong when trying to Ping. Please make sure no devices are VPND and that your Firewall isnt Blockin the Ping Result"
  • even tho i know i dont have anything VPN to it and theres no Firewall Blockin anything but message still manages to come out for some reason

Try disabling Auto Ping Host and clicking on the icon manually. Does that work? Have you tried pinging on a different device? This is almost always related to either VPN, your firewall or your antivirus software. Try also disabling any adblockers or plugins for your browser. Also, what version of the firmware are you on?

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users