Issues

thats what i thought. called comcast they came out. i unhooked everything and ran my ps4 striaght from comcast modem and it works fine. but with comcast modem in bridge mode and wired to netduma then wired to ps4 internet says limited. connection is not going through the netduma

• Administrators

The only work we would do that would affect you is to do with the Geo-filter cloud. Otherwise any other issue is localised.

Are other devices connected to the Netduma got internet? If so make sure the PS4 is connecting via automatic network settings

i have a wifi router also running out from the netduma and it is limited access as well.. no internet coming out of netduma but signal is going into it from comcast modem..i can turn off bridge mode and run off the comcast and everything works fine. but not with the netduma plugged in and comcast in bridge mode

not if i want to use a wifi router (because the netduma wifi is terrible only 2.4) and use my netduma hardwired to ps4 comcast has to be bridged.  

*UPDATE*

i have restarted all routers and let comcast power up first, pt it in bridge then start both other routers and servic e is restored now..thank god. everything wokring. speeds are 234/13 with 10 ping. with anti flood at 100...i back that off a little for gaming, everything working good now