Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not a lot of sports

sports cheese chasing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 1,873 posts
  • Local time: 06:42 PM
  • LocationLondon, UK

I've noticed that the 'sports' thread doesn't get much activity, so I'm creating this thread.

Football, UFC, Chasing a wheel of cheese down a hill.

They are examples of sports.

Please feel free to add something about sports.

The main reason for this thread is because the previous thread got archived (and thus locked) - this will mean something to only one person in the forum.

Miaow futha-mucka!

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 13,782 posts

something about sports

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Macca61

Macca61

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationWarrington

something about sports

That was the problem, there was no sport! Just some pesky cat sticking it's paws in where they weren't wanted, or needed.

The status quo has returned, and no I don't mean three three cord musicians as now it would only be two,

See what I mean about no sports! :) no sports know cats period! :)

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

There you are Macca...

Miaow  :lol:

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users