Question about bufferbloat

What ping interval are you using on Pingplotter? I get first hop packet loss if I use faster than 2.5ms, sometimes 1ms works but it often creeps up to 40%+ packet loss. It's just a bug and not actual packet loss.

I believe you mean TM822G which is a pretty solid modem so I'd say it's your ISP. Post your modem config page that shows the signal levels

http://imgur.com/a/87Z5u

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't access the modem with the new router, I had to switch it back to the old router from the isp. The old router is a D-Link 868L. Originally I thought this router was causing my issues online, but interns of gaming quality I notice no difference, pretty mediocre in general. The dslreport is pretty much the same result with that router, so I doubt the Nighthawk was causing the issues. Although the latency on the upload is alittle better. I can do a pingplotter test with this router too, if you like.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/10841906

If you can get the second set of channels (it's completely ISP dependent) that would be better as they are newer and less congested.MoD can with his ISP by rebooting his modem but I can't and my ISP only has 1 upstream channel working as opposed to 4 like you guys.

And your sliders are at 70/70 when your running your DSL reports test correct ? Also run PP while your running your DSL test as the idea is to flood your connection and see how it preforms under load.And watch the PP graph and which ever settings change the graph the least should give you the best results.

If you can get the second set of channels (it's completely ISP dependent) that would be better as they are newer and less congested.MoD can with his ISP by rebooting his modem but I can't and my ISP only has 1 upstream channel working as opposed to 4 like you guys.

And your sliders are at 70/70 when your running your DSL reports test correct ? Also run PP while your running your DSL test as the idea is to flood your connection and see how it preforms under load.And watch the PP graph and which ever settings change the graph the least should give you the best results.

At this current moment, I do not have a netduma with the bandwidth cap. I've been eye balling this router forever, but I found out the wifi was a little iffy.  I used my netgears bandwidth cap, and tested it at 90%, 70%, 50% and 10% and it did not make a difference during testing. I'll probably buy a netduma now , because this forum has been so helpful.

One of the first tests I did with pp, I had a dslreport speed test running and the latency shot up up on the pp program. 

If I were to ask my ISP for the "second set of channels", is there a more technically specific term I should use to acquire them?

http://imgur.com/a/87Z5u

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't access the modem with the new router, I had to switch it back to the old router from the isp. The old router is a D-Link 868L. Originally I thought this router was causing my issues online, but interns of gaming quality I notice no difference, pretty mediocre in general. The dslreport is pretty much the same result with that router, so I doubt the Nighthawk was causing the issues. Although the latency on the upload is alittle better. I can do a pingplotter test with this router too, if you like.

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/10841906

Your upstream power is a little high IMO, also downstream SNR is borderline acceptable.

I would get a tech out there to see if he can make it any better. Sometimes it's something as easy as changing a coaxial cable and removing a splitter. Whatever you do, DO NOT let them change your modem. I loved my TM822G with my Netduma until it broke :( unless you want to save yourself some money they you can buy your own modem and get the TP-Link TC-7610.

Also kinda odd that you have 1 upstream channel on 16 QAM and the res on 64.

At this current moment, I do not have a netduma with the bandwidth cap. I've been eye balling this router forever, but I found out the wifi was a little iffy. I used my netgears bandwidth cap, and tested it at 90%, 70%, 50% and 10% and it did not make a difference during testing. I'll probably buy a netduma now , because this forum has been so helpful.

I've heard good things about Netgear WiFi, but as a serious gamer WiFi doesn't interest me; I only use it for phones, laptops, TV streaming etc. When it comes to bandwidth the Netduma's CC is great. With 100% sliders I can get spikes of up to 80ms on the downstream, and it's permanently over 100ms on the upstream (not quite as bad as the 3000ms spikes I got with Virgin Media cable). With 99% it rarely hits 10ms. With 97% it doesn't exceed 2ms lol

How the hell do you guys get a perfect bufferbloat....I've never ever been able to get one perfect or at least that's how it feels. When I got my netduma for a while I could but not anymore and it sucks

By having a good solid ISP with low to no jitter, a perfectly set up home network then the Netduma can work it's wonders with local congestion.