Destiny - Geo Filter

Hello, hope someone can help. I've had a netduma router for around 12 months and generally use it for destiny. I tried the router last night (first time in 3 months) and it is not identifying anything within the geo filter. This is the first time this has ever happened, what could this be? I had the geo filter set to 1,000KM and 50ms.

Terry

• Netduma Staff

Hello, hope someone can help. I've had a netduma router for around 12 months and generally use it for destiny. I tried the router last night (first time in 3 months) and it is not identifying anything within the geo filter. This is the first time this has ever happened, what could this be? I had the geo filter set to 1,000KM and 50ms.

Terry

Hey Terry, welcome to the forum!

It's worth making sure you have the Geofilter enabled; it sounds basic, but overlooking little things like that can happen to anyone. I imagine it's enabled, in which case it's likely down to the weird set-up Destiny has with servers. It's using a dedicated-server and Player to Player set-up. You should be able to see other players on the map, though seeing the server while you're playing Destiny can be rare.

Just to clarify, what exactly does the Geofilter show? Do players show up, and do you connect in the first place?

• Netduma Staff

Terry

Hey, just wanted to see if the issue is still occurring? :)

Archived