General Settings for BO3 East Coast?

I'm curious as well. East Coast. I get about three good games maybe four out of Blops3 then it all goes to crap. Happens pretty consistently. 

I have the geo-filter around 800km (need to change to miles). It ends up getting me around 35-50 games in the blops 3 search. Problem is that you never know who else is connecting to the server. I get a ton of people from Mexico, etc. who must be connecting. They are getting red-yellow bars. So frustrating. I block them on xbox in hopes of never playing with them again. Makes the games even worse. 

What specific settings are you looking for?

Yea I think it depends on your speeds and what else may be drawing your network down. I would be happy to share my settings but I haven't played this game online for a bit so they would need to be tinkered Im sure. I have 180 down and like 12 up are you close to that? if so I run at 60% down and 90 up when gaming. Im near Philly and found that the texas server with about 60ms ping played the best. 

Yea I think it depends on your speeds and what else may be drawing your network down. I would be happy to share my settings but I haven't played this game online for a bit so they would need to be tinkered Im sure. I have 180 down and like 12 up are you close to that? if so I run at 60% down and 90 up when gaming. Im near Philly and found that the texas server with about 60ms ping played the best. 

That's interesting. Texas server! Do you have the ID # by chance? I am in Philly and I always try to play as close as possible. I haven't tried anything in TX. I have FIOS 100/100 which is more than enough. I usually keep it 70% up/down while gaming. 

• Administrators

I'm curious as well. East Coast. I get about three good games maybe four out of Blops3 then it all goes to crap. Happens pretty consistently. 

I have the geo-filter around 800km (need to change to miles). It ends up getting me around 35-50 games in the blops 3 search. Problem is that you never know who else is connecting to the server. I get a ton of people from Mexico, etc. who must be connecting. They are getting red-yellow bars. So frustrating. I block them on xbox in hopes of never playing with them again. Makes the games even worse. 

What specific settings are you looking for?

Normally recommend 1000km radius. Have you got strict on and PA 0? Console in hyper traffic?

That's interesting. Texas server! Do you have the ID # by chance? I am in Philly and I always try to play as close as possible. I haven't tried anything in TX. I have FIOS 100/100 which is more than enough. I usually keep it 70% up/down while gaming. 

The texas server was like a 60ms ping but steady as hell. It just was the most even gaming . I guess. Im on xbone so not sure if its the same. I usually put my home in the center of texas. I really think it depends on what route your internet sends you to get the smoothest ping. That server for me is like a rock most of the time at 60ms. Now playing with other local friends with good internet and playing locally seems to do good too. I think you need to really tinker to get this game to play well.

Archived