Netduma Cutting my download in half?

When Im using the netduma as my router for some reason my download speed is cut in half? When I use my Comcast as a Modem and Router both download speeds are close to the same. Any reason why the IPV4 and IPV6 are different? And maybe an explanation on what each of those mean? And hopefully its something simple to get those numbers close again. And yes I turned my Comcast gateway into modem only mode.

post-5563-0-23993000-1450300922.png

I got the fix for anyone who needs this!! Once you sign up on this site they send you a message with how to increase your speeds. They go step by step to disable your Ipv6. Once I did this it went back to normal and looks like this.

post-5563-0-67095600-1450301945.png

• Netduma Staff

I got the fix for anyone who needs this!! Once you sign up on this site they send you a message with how to increase your speeds. They go step by step to disable your Ipv6. Once I did this it went back to normal and looks like this.

So is this sorted for you now? :)

Yeah it's called the WIKI and more people should read it as it's got a ton of useful info in it but people usually just skip it and then don't understand why they have issues.

Archived