Connecting to hosts outside of zone..

I thought the larger circles was the host, but what I don't understand is why is it connecting to hosts outside of geo zone?  Sorry for the bad images.  I can zoom out and show the entire screen if needed.  

A few other things.. whey isn't showing dormant hosts (yellow triangles) like the video?

In posting these, I just noticed that strict mode is unchecked.  Shouldn't it still use my geo zone / range to filter out hosts?

Last question think.. I searched the forums to find a manual or post that describes everything about ver .7.  Things like small/large circles, yellow ones, white ones, etc.  Anything like that?

TIA!!

post-305-0-95382800-1424039485_thumb.png

post-305-0-33727600-1424039538_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

In posting these, I just noticed that strict mode is unchecked.  Shouldn't it still use my geo zone / range to filter out hosts?

Having strict mode unticked will mean that you CAN connect to hosts out side of your GeoFilter range, but it will decrease matchmaking time :)

In the case of the first screen shot, it is because of Ping Assist. The second screen shot was because strict mode was disabled.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi buddy,

On top of what others said you need to select "xbox live PA"/"playstation network PA" instead of "xbox live"/"playstation network"  that will sort out the issue :)

Archived