Friend not showing up on geo or able to join

loving my netduma but i've run into this issue that has me perplexed.  one of my teammates and i have been playing for a while - but since i've gotten the netduma, i cannot join his "hosted" games and he can't join my "hosted" games.  we have to get someone else to host to play together.  both of our NATs are open and prior to the netduma, i've been able to join.  

he doesn't even show on the geo for some reason - he's not using VPN (he's time warner in south carolina).  i've turned strict filtering off and still no luck.  i haven't had this issue with anyone else - just him.

any ideas on why (1) he doesn't show (all my other friends seem to) and (2) why we can't connect?  i think they're related.  

who knows, it might be on his end too, but it's been weird and frustrating having to change hosts just so we can play.

thanks for your help in advance.

What you may be able to do is get into a private match with him and turn the Geo filter off before having him join. See if he shows up on the Geo filter. And get his ID. And send it to Fraser so that he can fix.

Make sure you follow everything from here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_see_anything_on_the_geofilterto make sure you can see him on the map and then do as Buck suggested

i'm in party chat with him and can't see him on the map - whereas i can see everyone else in the room.  autocloud and bleeding are selected and i have had geofilters set up correctly for a while.  like i said, it's only with him and i've cleared all my host "quality" so it's not that.  he just doesn't show.  we can chat and play in the same party that someone else is hosting, but can't connect to one another.

Unfortunately, no he doesn't...  that's why I'm so perplexed.  I can hear him fine, play with him through someone else's host...  I just don't see his dot.

Your using chrome or firefox?

Archived