how to get best lobby and best setting ps4

hello everyone,sorry about my English  im latin.. 

1.do a speed test on your computer if you have one 

2. you going to need the ping that you internet is best on it.

3.on your Ping Assist   you going to put the same one you getting on the speedtest

4.place your home location away from any dedicate service just like the picture.

5.if you cant find  any game cuz of your ping, and on your screen show you theOutside filter range host  

just allow that host and you will jump into  a lobby with the same ping you best connection is.. 

for me is work no lag best hit detention ever.. thanks you i try my best English hope is work for you guys have a nice gaming bey....

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4908652983

post-3451-0-60962900-1449907768_thumb.jpg

post-3451-0-65979000-1449908718_thumb.png

pls explain step 5.

The minute you see exclamation mark outside radius, you hit allow on it and you're in? Didn't quite understand .

yes... sometime you jump into they lobby. and i dont get host, but my hit detention is on point and no lag because of the ping assist

Try use

PA 0

Strict On

Bleeding edge Untick

And its working again...

P. S. Seriously now, what does bleeding edge do??

It gives you the most recent cloud updates

hello everyone,sorry about my English  im latin.. 

3.on your Ping Assist   you going to put the same one you getting on the speedtest

4.place your home location away from any dedicate service just like the picture.

5.if you cant find  any game cuz of your ping, and on your screen show you theOutside filter range host  

just allow that host and you will jump into  a lobby with the same ping you best connection is.. 

for me is work no lag best hit detention ever.. thanks you i try my best English hope is work for you guys have a nice gaming bey....

So do you genuinely feel that every time we connect to a dedicated server it's bad news because the hit detection is poor compared to joining a P2P host?

Anyway, thanks for the tip I'll try that out later.

Ok so Last night I tried this and first few games felt smooth then... I started getting dedi servers, I could tell as there was an 'e' at the end of the number id on the screen. Should the ping assist be '0' as having a ping assist of 30ms will still connect me to dedi servers if outside radius?

hello everyone,sorry about my English im latin..

3.on your

Ping Assist you going to put the same one you getting on the speedtest

5.if you cant find any game cuz of your ping, and on your screen show you theOutside filter range host

just allow that host and you will jump into a lobby with the same ping you best connection is..

Gracias amigo!

Archived