First night with the netduma

I live in middle tennessee,ps4 and play bo3,hardcore dom always in a full party. Ps. we are old guys 40s to 50.Got my duma setup,first 2 games dedicated server in atlanta,19 to 20 ms ping,decent games,next game i was host,great game,next 2 games my friend in southern illionis was host,decent games for me,he was top of leaderbord.Then some guys from dc,va,and new york joined our party.and 90% of the games the rest of the night were on the new york dedi.I'm liking the netduma so far,any tips on forcing a p2p with a full party?

In BO3 they are almost forcing dedi's.And when your in a party and you have the duma make sure you are party host.Also if your party is spread out all over the country,I would move your home location so your right in the middle of everybody.

Now as far as forcing P2P,the only way I know of to do it is move your home location away from all the dedi's with PA set to zero and make sure no dedi's are in your GF radius.You might have to wait awhile for a game and when you do get one,it might not be any better than the dedi's.

Archived