Big issue after switching from Comcast to ATT with my Duma please help

Awesome forum guys, i am in need of big help. I have had my duma for a while now and ever since i switched to ATT from comcast i have had small issues but now after the latest firmware update i have had the biggest issue. This is what happened after the update

My internet went from 18mpbs to 1-5mpbs i called ATT they came out and changed my modem to their newer modem everything seemed fine but we discovered any time we connected the Duma to the ATT modem my interent would slow right back down simply by connecting the Duma to the new ATT modem.

What can we do here i miss using the duma for my gaming.

thank you

Is there an option to disable Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) on your modem?

i looked over the modem and i do not see anything with those letters or words. As far as any buttons i only see two a red one to reset on the back and a black on on the front which looks like a power cycle button since it has two arros going counter clockwise

I believe you will find those setting in the UI, I think (Crossy?) it's under Misc.  Once found, please note whether it is TICKED or UNTICKED.  From there, I presume, the next step was to try it in the reverse state and see what your speeds are with only that change.

I believe you will find those setting in the UI, I think (Crossy?) it's under Misc.  Once found, please note whether it is TICKED or UNTICKED.  From there, I presume, the next step was to try it in the reverse state and see what your speeds are with only that change.

thanks for posting Dillinger but i am not techy at all so all of that sounded like a different language to me. Couple times i tried doing anything this advanced i ended up killing the interenet to the entire house and my buddy Macabi83 had to rescue me. This happened while trying to unscuesfully put my nat type to open on call of dutty black ops 3

• Netduma Staff

thanks for posting Dillinger but i am not techy at all so all of that sounded like a different language to me. Couple times i tried doing anything this advanced i ended up killing the interenet to the entire house and my buddy Macabi83 had to rescue me. This happened while trying to unscuesfully put my nat type to open on call of dutty black ops 3

Is there a GUI for the modem? Is it modem/router or just a modem? :)

Archived