Hey so I keep losing connection with the internet while starting a match with the geo-filter on using PlayStation PA and a radius of 774 in the USA on the east coast with a ping assist of 50.00 ms. It has happened to me twice and I lose my mercy because it kicks me right before the match starts. I am using a Motorola SB6141 modem and the NetDuma R1 Router. Any idea whats going on?

Just got my router last week.    I'm somewhat having similar problems with Destiny..  I'm being kicked from every game in destiny. The 2 other ppl in my fireteam live in the same town I'm in and are not being kicked. I'm basically having to set the geo filter to around 2000 miles in order to stay in a game, any lower and I get kicked before the game even loads in (flying thru orbit). Beaver error. I've done everything the wiki described. I've followed all instructions on this thread and the others. My only conclusion is that when I lower it to just my general area, (<1000 miles) the fireteam leader of other ppl joining the game are within that range but the other ppl in that fireteam are not... I see the connections being blocked, and the connections being allowed. I have the new firmware and strict mode is unchecked.

I see alot of ppl having similar issues or problems. I live close to the east coast so my geo filter covers anywhere from chicago to atlanta to NY when set to 1000 miles. There should more than enough ppl in that radius to fill a 12 man game. It's also happening in the 3v3 game modes in Destiny. If I turn off the geo filter or move that radius out to 2000 miles It seem to have no issues, but that makes the reason I bought the router pointless. Just letting you guys know what problems I'm having. I will continue to use the router cause the amount of ppl that are being restricted that live across the pond or in S. American is crazy.. Bungie's matchmaking code is pretty much a free-for-all. Like whoever in the world is searching for a game the same time you are will be matched in the lobby with you. Explains the crazy lag of hit registration taking upward of 5 sec. to register..  Thank you all for your help and I will continue to check back on the forums for additional possible fixes to this issue.

Archived