Help very low speeds

Ok so ive been having problems getting into games..still outside geo games too.so decided to check all settings and run a speed test.

I pay for 152 down 12 up. my setup is modem ...netduma ...switch...switch..xbox 1 everything on my network is hard wired exept for mobiles and ipads.

Ran speed test using ethernet from xbox..(7 down 3 up.) a wtf moment..congestion control 100% to xbox..sliders 100%..ran test 6 times same results.

Then ran same tests connected directly to the duma..same results...

Then directly to the modem..getting over what i pay for. WTF is happening here. Assume i have the latest firmware and I have followed your settings to the letter.

Please help

1. Click the selections below the prioritization flower- the reset and the update even though is says everything is evenly spaced.

2. Move the sliders back and forth( both of them) and set them at 100%

3. Make sure your bandwidth is set correctly in the set bandwidth boxes

4 Turn off all IPv6 items- WAN/LAN and unselect the one under settings>miscellaneous

5. Make sure you are on reactive

6. Unselect deep packet processing

7. Select the first turbo mode (not the second one)

8 Reboot router and wait a few minutes and try the test again wired.

Let us know the results. Good luck.

the reason I ask for a 1 on 1 is so you can check my settings..just to prove to you they are correct and I am still not getting the speeds I should.

i have rebooted..the only thing I havent done is a factory reset..

Yes i have xbox live not pa and yes i am still connecting now and again to us server will post pics when i get home from work..thx

Do you have strict mode ticked?

When you connect to said server could you click on it and ping it please and tell us what ping it shows thanks.

Archived