Test speeds w/ Netduma vs without

My internet has been extremely slow all day with downloads ranging from 1.5Mb/s to 3.5Mb/s and downloads ranging from 3Mb/s to 11Mb/s. I restart modem and my Netduma... same issue. I go modem straight to my computer, boom. I go from the mentioned speeds to 110Mb/s download and 11Mb/s upload. Try to go back to using modem and router together, it's a snails crawl again. Any ideas? Even on a good day with Netduma I was getting 35-40Mb/s download.

congestion should be at 100% when testing

It is. I thought that might be the reason, because I never remove it from 70/70, but I tried at 100 and it was almost the same exact speeds. Extremely weird. I hate the idea of buying a different router, but it's looking more and more like a real possibility.

I'm having to turn ON both turbo and super turbo to get the full bandwidth (120/20). Just turbo mode and i'm down to half my bandwidth. 

Hope this helps....

Hell, I'd be more than happy with 50%. lol. I'm getting 1/50th typically.

Try resetting your Device Prioritzation and don't allocate bandwidth anywhere.  I had the same issue.  They fixed congestion control and if you allocate, let's say 60% to your xbox... your pc speedtest will be way off.  You still have your speeds, but it's going to the xbox which wouldn't need nearly that much.

Try resetting your Device Prioritzation and don't allocate bandwidth anywhere.  I had the same issue.  They fixed congestion control and if you allocate, let's say 60% to your xbox... your pc speedtest will be way off.  You still have your speeds, but it's going to the xbox which wouldn't need nearly that much.

Not to sound stupid, but how do I reset it? lol.

People are forgetting that since the update both the up and down are affected.So if like Jeff said you got 60 % going to your console your speeds on your computer are gonna be way off while running any kind of speedtest.

Archived