poor pings after update

Hi guys I am getting really poor matches in bo3 after the update and I didn't have any problems prior to the update. I only got the update 2 hours ago and before it was running fine I have followed the instructions on the forum but it's performance is very poor and it keeps putting me on a French dedicated server

Crossy I have had the dumas over a year m8 never had problems with it before only after I updated 3 hours ago diagnosis comes back excellent on all but it keeps connecting me to a French dedi outside my geo and my ping is all over the place 16 ms to over 100 ms didn't have this before

• Netduma Staff

Crossy I have had the dumas over a year m8 never had problems with it before only after I updated 3 hours ago diagnosis comes back excellent on all but it keeps connecting me to a French dedi outside my geo and my ping is all over the place 16 ms to over 100 ms didn't have this before

Are you connecting to it cause of PA or stict mode unticked?

I know people are saying it's bo3 but I had no problems at all on day one of release of bo3 and it was fine post bo3 update until I updated the dumas 3 hours ago not sure what's happened but it's not the same as before

• Netduma Staff

I know people are saying it's bo3 but I had no problems at all on day one of release of bo3 and it was fine post bo3 update until I updated the dumas 3 hours ago not sure what's happened but it's not the same as before

I know, just wondering what is causing you to join outside of the GeoFilter as that shouldn't be happening :)

• Netduma Staff

Geo is set to UK only and it says 370miles and I have put my home location in the center of UK so I can cover it all with geo but I'm in the south coast of England

But the French server is outside the Geo and that is what is causing the lag?

Archived