Gaming Mode (Profiles)

I was thinking it might be useful if there could be some sort of profile saving on the R1 in the future.

Currently when I want to game there are a few steps to go through, setting congestion control, bandwidth allocation and switching on the geo filter. 

I remember from previous posts there is a dashboard feature planned which I'm looking forward to and thought it might be a good place to have a saved gaming profile which can set/unset all of the  above in one click.

Gaming mode ON

Anyone think it might be of use?

Guest Netduma_Iain

I think its a good idea, control it from the front screen is also pretty sweet. So a save button that just saves everything then a load which loads everything. Good idea indeed

I jumped back on COD Ghosts last night for the first time since AW came out! I found my connection was a billion times better than it used to be! Although, I did have to change a lot of settings to be able to find a lobby! When I play AW I am really tight with my Geo-filter and PA settings, it would be fantastic to be able to save the settings for each Game! Also being able to edit the 'name' of the setting so it's easily accesable next time you switch between games! I've not tried my router with my PS3 + BO2 yet, cant wait for that! For me that was the COD where I had the most LAG! Personally I don't really play too many different games, as some might! I usually stick to COD, but this feature would still be a great addition!

• 1 month later...

That be pretty good, and also ability to upload user profiles. Sometimes some users have it optimized and instead of having to change the settings to what they have we should have the ability to "export" the profile and share it with each other.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived