Geofilter not working

• Netduma Staff

Geofilter doesnt bring up any host or players when netduma is hardwired into my xbox 1.

HI jlandeis, welcome to the forum :)

Is this on Black Ops 3? Are you getting into a game even though you can't see anything on the GeoFilter? Have you got bleeding edge cloud ticked under Settings >> Miscellaneous?

HI jlandeis, welcome to the forum :)

Is this on Black Ops 3? Are you getting into a game even though you can't see anything on the GeoFilter? Have you got bleeding edge cloud ticked under Settings >> Miscellaneous?

Yes this is for BO3. Im getting into games the geofilter doesnt show any host or players. I have the edge cloud ticked.

• Netduma Staff

Yes this is for BO3. Im getting into games the geofilter doesnt show any host or players. I have the edge cloud ticked.

Ok. Would you be able to take a screen shot of your GeoFilter page including the very top and post it here? :)

Ok, your problem seams to be that you don't have the correct service added. Click "Select Device", then chose your console, then chose 'Xbox Live Ping Assist' as the service.Do you see hosts showing up now? 

My device is "JARED" and i also selected xbox live PA and still doesnt show anything

Ok, your problem seams to be that you don't have the correct service added. Click "Select Device", then chose your console, then chose 'Xbox Live Ping Assist' as the service.Do you see hosts showing up now? :)

Its pulling up now! now hopefully i can get some clean game plays

Archived