First BLOPS 3 FFA GAME 15 KD 30/2

lukasz

Hello there guys.

For the past few days I was not here some other things were and still are in place.

How ever I finally got on with BO3. Body did I love this game. I have had so many fear before jumping on it is it going to work etc. And I had the best launch of COD ever. Now I have same fear that it will pass next time I jump online.

The score in this game is great how ever the gameplay it self i lack on aim etc. Still adjusting to it form AW. 

I hope you enjoy it with me.

Good job lukasz,way to release some vids right off the bat.IMO to many people wait until 2-3 weeks in until they got the maps wired and then post.

Again nice gameplay,looks to me like you picked up right where you left off on AW...beast mode... :D

Thank you buddy. Yebs this is a different game than aw. so many things to learn but stilll so much fun. How is it going for you my friend.

It's playing like shit for me but glad it's going well for you

It's playing like shit for me but glad it's going well for you

Well the connections are great. Spot on. I have spent like 10 h in game and I got to say I cant get use to this game. KD around 2 best Accuracy I ever have in cod. Yet this game for me fells really heavy the aiming etc fells really really heavy. Also the gameflaw as well just something wired. 

Archived