DMZ a computer ipaddress?

oh thank for the reply.  I have UPnP on.  I guess I shouldve asked a better question for my issue.  I have 2 xbox ones and one is NAT moderate.  I can't get it to OPEN for the life of me even tried setting both to static ip's.  Any help with this issue would be kind.

thanks

• Netduma Staff

oh thank for the reply.  I have UPnP on.  I guess I shouldve asked a better question for my issue.  I have 2 xbox ones and one is NAT moderate.  I can't get it to OPEN for the life of me even tried setting both to static ip's.  Any help with this issue would be kind.

thanks

Is this on Black Ops 3?

Is this on Black Ops 3?

yes it is.  I even checked the xb1 network in settings and my console does say moderate but my other xb1 is open.  I thought i can just forward ports 3075 to both ip addresses but I got an error saying I can only do that on one ip address.  

• Netduma Staff

yes it is.  I even checked the xb1 network in settings and my console does say moderate but my other xb1 is open.  I thought i can just forward ports 3075 to both ip addresses but I got an error saying I can only do that on one ip address.  

Can you take a screen shot of Settings >> UPnP :)

Can you take a screen shot of Settings >> UPnP :)

thanks for your reply again.  i found my other router behind my DUMA (dedicated for wifi and DUMA wifi off) causing the issue and fixed it so both networks on both consoles are OPEN now.  COD3 one of them says moderate but i seen this fluctuate.  Maybe the game is having issues?  even though the game says moderate everything seems fine and the DUMA seems to make the connection soooooo nice!  

• Netduma Staff

thanks for your reply again.  i found my other router behind my DUMA (dedicated for wifi and DUMA wifi off) causing the issue and fixed it so both networks on both consoles are OPEN now.  COD3 one of them says moderate but i seen this fluctuate.  Maybe the game is having issues?  even though the game says moderate everything seems fine and the DUMA seems to make the connection soooooo nice!  

Ok, good that it is just about working now :) As it is sorted I'll close the thread but feel free to make another if you have any more questions.

Archived