Why doesn't my Netduma interface look like this?

WilliamCL57

This is probably a dumb question, but awhile ago I was watching driftors live connection tests and his geo filter has more information than mine. Mine is just the red dots, and sometimes an exclamation mark, but his shows blue for potential connections, yellow for people he's connected to before like dedicated servers, and white for demomware(they do the matchmaking in cod). https://youtu.be/HJDl_nvghNM?t=2m12s

Mine does not and has never looked like this and I have the early adopter edition with firmware version 1.03.4

It's really not a big deal in terms of the actual product ebcause I still love my netduma, but this has been making me really annoyed lately whenever I'm looking at the geofilter. I can't easily tell if something is a dedicated server.

• Administrators

It's not used anymore (we don't give anyone that access) as we don't need it now. Drift has it because he had it when that system was in place.

Blue is actually just representing one of the devices at the top of the Geo-filtering page - they correspond to each other. 

If it is a dedicated server it won't have an update button on the host descriptor box.

Archived