Geo Filter values

Apols if this has already been suggested.

Nothing major dudes, but it would be really helpful if I could type in the exact geo filter range I would like to set.

Swiping it to get the range needed on an android tablet is quite difficult as it either goes past or below the value required as it's quite sensitive.

Just wondered if this was possible at all on a future update?

Thanks for listening.

Apols if this has already been suggested.

Nothing major dudes, but it would be really helpful if I could type in the exact geo filter range I would like to set.

Swiping it to get the range needed on an android tablet is quite difficult as it either goes past or below the value required as it's quite sensitive.

Just wondered if this was possible at all on a future update?

Thanks for listening.

Deffo aa good suggestion. I have been thinking about this since getting my duma. But wasn't sure how to word it so its cool that somebody actually mentioned it.

I only have my tablet to use and it is a little frustrating sometimes. I don't have a laptop and my PC moni doesn't like to switch connection on the fly lol

One other thing to add! Does the geo filter have to be an oval? Or could it be made to be manipulated to bend round certain continents/countries or maybe have multiple smaller geofilters to include favourite areas but exclude poor performing ones like bad dedi's?

• Netduma Staff

One other thing to add! Does the geo filter have to be an oval? Or could it be made to be manipulated to bend round certain continents/countries or maybe have multiple smaller geofilters to include favourite areas but exclude poor performing ones like bad dedi's?

This is also on the ticket system here :)

Archived