More detailed Device Manager

Guest Netduma Fraser

Guest Netduma Fraser

Just throwing it out there but what do you guys think about going on the device manager and then under your consoles or pcs it says 'Playing CoD:AW' etc? So you get a bit more interesting information about what the connected devices in your home are doing.

Just throwing it out there but what do you guys think about going on the device manager and then under your consoles or pcs it says 'Playing CoD:AW' etc? So you get a bit more interesting information about what the connected devices in your home are doing.

That's okay, but I would like for the device manager to instead flag devices which are consuming large amounts of bandwidth. Perhaps even have a statistics popup that displays consumption over a specified or default time period. This would help our friends across the pond that have data restrictions mitigate their internet usage or help others identify machines which may have security breaches or other foul programs like Pando Media Booster.

Guest Netduma Fraser

That's okay, but I would like for the device manager to instead flag devices which are consuming large amounts of bandwidth. Perhaps even have a statistics popup that displays consumption over a specified or default time period. This would help our friends across the pond that have data restrictions mitigate their internet usage or help others identify machines which may have security breaches or other foul programs like Pando Media Booster.

Excellent suggestions, I will talk to Iain about this and add it into our feature requests.

This is a really good idea gets my vote 

Archived