I have to say that I am pretty excited to try out this router, but I seem to be running into issues that  i am unable to resolve of my own. I am currently located in Texas and I am not sure what is the appropriate filter distance for my matchmaking games. I have tried various distance that results in me being booted out of games before it even starts or during it. I have tried to add some my friends that are outside  my range to my network and they would appear in my lobby with NAN issues which also prevents me from playing with them. Overall, I have not had much luck with the geo filter.

Anyone who similar experienced mind tell me what to do?

Hi there :)

Do you think it will be possible for you if i can connect to your computer and help you to configure it ?

I don't want you to be pissed about the product because i know that it can be the best help against the lag in Destiny.

• Administrators

I would normally recommend around 1000km for your distance, have strict off, ping assist at 0 and try searching. I saw your other thread about booting and I will try to resolve this. 

If you have added them to your allow list it means you can always connect to them, chat etc, It may be that the NAT issues are on their end

Hi there :)

Do you think it will be possible for you if i can connect to your computer and help you to configure it ?

I don't want you to be pissed about the product because i know that it can be the best help against the lag in Destiny.

Sure if that's what will help with my problem. Let me know what I need to provide

Sure if that's what will help with my problem. Let me know what I need to provide

I send you a private message with what we need.

That's a first for me Fraser  :) i will help someone who's not in France.

• 2 months later...

I have to say that I am pretty excited to try out this router, but I seem to be running into issues that i am unable to resolve of my own. I am currently located in Texas and I am not sure what is the appropriate filter distance for my matchmaking games. I have tried various distance that results in me being booted out of games before it even starts or during it. I have tried to add some my friends that are outside my range to my network and they would appear in my lobby with NAN issues which also prevents me from playing with them. Overall, I have not had much luck with the geo filter.

Anyone who similar experienced mind tell me what to do?

I live in Texas also and was having probable a the other day with a friend with the nat so we both reset our routers and ps4's and modems and then rejoined and had no problems. And I get kicked out of lobbies too sometimes but that's probably a setting I need to mess with.

• Administrators

Yes. Things did not work out like I expected. I was away now I am back and would like to sort this out.

I live in Texas also and was having probable a the other day with a friend with the nat so we both reset our routers and ps4's and modems and then rejoined and had no problems. And I get kicked out of lobbies too sometimes but that's probably a setting I need to mess with.

Make sure you both have auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied in settings > miscellaneous and you have strict unticked.

If you are still experiencing booting after this please provide me with the blocked host IDs you get when booted

Archived