Relax and play

Jman

Did a lot of allow and denying lately.. Just set my GF for under 500 miles and want to game..jam out/rock on.. f*ck it! Netduma does the rest with .7 Holla!

post-219-0-71588800-1423024988_thumb.jpg

post-219-0-90547500-1423025267_thumb.jpg

Sorry fuzzy in advance..damn neck issues of course. Everything I post is sideways. When I take pics they're oriented correct... Stupid ipad mini

Sorry fuzzy in advance..damn neck issues of course. Everything I post is sideways. When I take pics they're oriented correct... Stupid ipad mini

Seen the pics and knew it was you! Then saw your post above lol :P

I normally sit in a gaming chair 3 feet away on the floor lol when I'm serious! Otherwise I sit back and drink beer and don't care from a distance :P

@ Jman classic but this time i was ready for ya,already had my laptop turned sideways.So no rehab set back's today.And i get the playing relaxed mood.With my neck having to be supported 100 % of the time i have a huge lazy boy black leather chair and a bakers rack that i took the middle shelves out of.And i have my monitor sitting on the top rack and my headphones and PS3 sitting on the bottom rack,which is like 5 inches off the floor.And i just pull that up right in front of my chair (about a foot) and i can recline my chair back and my feet and legs are under the top rack.It was the only way i could still game and have my neck supported.but it's comfy as hell   :)

Archived