Removing services and question

Belloni

Guest Netduma Fraser

See attached picture, shouldn't it be a picture of PS4 or something not my PC? Also, how do I remove the Xbox live service?

You have to click the select service drop down box and choose your PS4. To remove the xbox live service, choose a different service :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

How do you go about removing completely though so it only shows my PS4?

So you dont have the second device showing? There is no way to delete it, just disable it if you dont want to use it :)

There is if you turn off the device that you want to delete , you then reboot the duma and go to device manager using a machine that is not the device you want to delete then press edit and delete it from the local device list.

I know because i did this for my xbox one when it had two ip addresses , when i started over it was gone from the host filtering page :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

There is if you turn off the device that you want to delete , you then reboot the duma and go to device manager using a machine that is not the device you want to delete then press edit and delete it from the local device list.

I know because i did this for my xbox one when it had two ip addresses , when i started over it was gone from the host filtering page :)

Thanks Zennon :)

Archived