Ping Issue

sure here is the screenshot

im on the latest version .7 however it also occured on .6 for me

wanted to upgrade to 7 to see if it fixes the issue :/

on a sidenote i havent had this issue with .6 until i restarted my router a few days ago to clear my 30 UPnP entries

from that point on it happened to me

RL4T91Q.png

Guest Netduma Fraser

Okay can you try doing a factory reset please. You can find it in settings - miscellaneous next to the restart button. See if that solves the issue :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

sure faser, but ill have to do that tomorrow then

will respond by tomorrow evening/night

and thanks for the fast support guys, highly appreciated :)

Okay let us know :) 

all right ive deactivated the geo-filter (via enable button)

issue is still the same, not any different

to hear that Buds doesnt have it is great, means my issue should be solveable

bitchslap.gif

:P

Worthy of a quote and like for GIF alone.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Okay can you try doing a factory reset please. You can find it in settings - miscellaneous next to the restart button. See if that solves the issue :)

no the facotry reset did not change anything

i go into the matchmaking system and shortly after that my ping goes from 32 +/- 0 base ping to 80 +/- 70 almost instantly

would a video about this be usefull?

no matter what changes i do in the congestion control with download or upload cap i cannot get the ping down

only shutting down the Xbox One does the trick

Buds are you sure you monitored an active ping while having a running game in the MCC?

With you saying it only does it when the xbone is on , you dont have a download in your queue do you? as they dont stop when you game online now.

The 360 would auto pause them you have to manualy pause them now.

no theres nothing being downloaded, ping is at 30 for as long as i browse the dashboard

the sky-rocketing only starts when i go into a matchmaking process and the game is about to start

i found the issue, the question is why does it affect the ping

with my XIM4 there is a programm called XIM Commander that connects my Xbox via Easy Transfer Cable to the PC

this allows me to "remote control" my Xbox from the Desktop as well as use Mouse and Keyboard with the Xbox One

the moment i activate XIM Commander the ping sky-rockets, which funnily is always when the map is loading and i switch over to the Xbox One

when i close down the Xbox One this programm is also closing which explains why the ping goes down again

i can actually close the application mid-game and the ping goes down again

i know netduma isnt about supporting third party software and i definitely will dig into it on XIM forums, however what potential explanation could be there to have your ping being increased from a software that acts solely offline?

i use a USB stick for WLAN internet, maybe thats why?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Od1n, I'm back now, if you're awake I can go into the router & try figure out whats happening when you do it. 

Its only just started happening as well right? It was fine before.

Archived