Destiny Ready to Rumble

sncjez

Hi  :D it's very refreshing to see someone playing Destiny in the forum.

I think you need some little adjustement for the unbroken:

- don't use a hawkmoon with a sniper because you need a close/medium range weapon to compete when you can't use the sniper

- take your time when you shoot with the hawkmoon and you will kill anyone with 2 shots in the head

- take a low sensitivity because i don't think the one you take is for you. You will be more accurate with 4 or 5

If you need someone to play on skirmish or rumble, i'm your guy  ;)

Hi  :D it's very refreshing to see someone playing Destiny in the forum.

I think you need some little adjustement for the unbroken:

- don't use a hawkmoon with a sniper because you need a close/medium range weapon to compete when you can't use the sniper

- take your time when you shoot with the hawkmoon and you will kill anyone with 2 shots in the head

- take a low sensitivity because i don't think the one you take is for you. You will be more accurate with 4 or 5

If you need someone to play on skirmish or rumble, i'm your guy  ;)

Yeah your right Chive my sens is way to high i was black dotting and knew it have adjusted my sens and hawkmoon is doing it's stuff now and what the heck has happened to the last word nerfed to dismal sad days  lol. PS i'll wing you a F.Request but i'm a bit away from purchasing the TTK add on prolly next year.

Gotta say with the latest hand cannon nerfs hawkmoon seems to have come out best what do you think?

Destiny does look a lot of fun. I love being sneaky online, this game seems to have a lot of that or its just the way you play lol 

You duma lads are lengends in the gaming world to think i could find six random players in a 280ml radius with little lag in destiny of all tough games to work on is a blooming good effort... B)

Archived