Just a few of my latest videos

JustStealth

Hi guys, thought I'd upload my latest videos to a different audience to try and get some productive feedback and help better my content.

If you have any feedback, let me know and I'll work on making the best content I can. Thank you

This is from a series I started a few weeks ago where I do a challenge set by my viewers. If I succeed I get a point, if I lose, the viewers get a point. By the end of the series (12 episodes) I donate £10 per point on the viewers team to a chosen charity.

This was last weeks entry. I play Worms BattleGrounds and I could only use grenades.

https://youtu.be/5_zfA0UM1kI

• Administrators

Worms is a fantastic game mate! Been a while since I played, I was always terrible though. Should have committed more time to it.

Just a bit of constructive feedback if you don't mind. I know you said you wanted to grow your channel, I'd recommend making videos shorter as people(well I do anyway) in general look at the length and give up straight away if its too long. Long videos only work if the person is already invested in the channel imho. 

Archived