Congestion Control for each single device

I like the congestion control feature however i would like the feature of lets say being able to decrease the download rate of one device to 50%. I know it can be done through device prioritasion but that is for prioritys and it isn't as accurate (In terms of cuttting it by X%.).

Would be a useful feature for people with limited download speeds so that ping is not affected too much whilst other devices are download/stremaing etc that kind of thing.

It would be awesome to have presets for each game. For instance COD titles strict mode on - geofilter-radius small; BF titles strict mode off -geofilter large or off and so on. The best thing would be if you could 1 klick manage the presets via a app and shouldn't have to open the browser and change manually the settings. 

That would be my personal wish. 

Cheers 

Dali

It would be awesome to have presets for each game. For instance COD titles strict mode on - geofilter-radius small; BF titles strict mode off -geofilter large or off and so on. The best thing would be if you could 1 klick manage the presets via a app and shouldn't have to open the browser and change manually the settings. 

That would be my personal wish. 

Cheers 

Dali

If you want these presets make sure to differentiate between consoles like PS4, Xbox and PC.

i was just thinking about that, glad i read this first. but what if you want the router to do these all at once?, different IP's? for different ,throttling speeds, you dont want the same throttled download speed for your xbox as your you need for the pc. While on the subject different xbox variants,sub mode variants, because as we all know you not only play domestic but sometimes overseas players (a variant for that). the reason i want so many modes is because i play at all different times of the day or night and run into some crazy situations.

example:

hardware modes:

pc

xbox 360

xbox one

sub player mode:

domestic

overseas

extreme

morning 

night

Archived